Club members meet up at a variety of times and locations: –
- Wednesday evenings during the winter months we meet at 18:30 in the old library car park, top of Eastrop in Highworth. There will be two groups offering different routes / distances.
- During the summer we meet up at a series of local pubs for evening runs in the local countryside followed by a well earned drink and chat afterwards.
- Monday evening track sessions at the athletics track behind the County Ground in Swindon to help members develop speed and fitness – meet at 18:30.
- On Saturday mornings we meet at 09:00 in various locations within the area for social runs on local trails. There will be two groups, offering different routes / distances.
- HRC enter a team into the local cross country league and there are always fellow members running in local races.
Click button below to see full details of up coming events and meetings.
In addition to the regular club events, we also organise a race open to runners and members of local clubs: –
- Highworth 5 Mile – a very popular race in April from Warneford school around the Fresden loop.
The club has three tops designs available from Gary Sheppard on Wednesday and Saturday club runs.
Pay online using the club details: Lloyds Bank sort code is 30-13-35, account number is 01446518 and use your name and “kit” as the reference.
Short sleeve – Unisex £15 each.
Long sleeve – Unisex £17 each.
Club Vests – Male and Female sizes £15 each.
Hi-Viz bibs are available too £10 each.